We specialise in the restoration, repair and servicing of Land Rovers.
Reasons for owning and running a classic Land Rover :
- They are one of the most depreciation proof vehicles on the market – in fact they tend to appreciate if cared for.
- They are cheap to run and maintain, due to the low cost of parts, and the simplicity of their construction.
- Classic insurance is good value.
- You won’t get stuck in the snow.
- They are great fun and reliable.
- You can improve them and add value.
- They are great for family days out, taking rubbish to the tip, putting muddy dogs in or pulling out tree stumps!